Welcome to Lily's blog!

2007-04-07

Emcee is Lily’s avocation











It is Lily’s birthday after one month, during the 21 years, Lily always act a very docile girl. But Lily has different characters and different hobbies. She can singing, dancing, lecturing, playing photoshop, running the show and so on```
From the elementary school, Lily has been an emcee in the school or out of school. Several years ago, when Lily was 17 years old, she got a chance to be an emcee of a traffic program in CCTV. It was a very uncommon chance, so Lily did her endeavor to finish this program.
Today Lily almost 21 years old, in the university, Lily stills an emcee of the school and outside the school, but she is more and more professional. She also gets more and more admiring. However the emcee is Lily’s avocation, she will endeavor unceasingly.

7 条评论:

daniel 说...

every time round LILY standing in the stage
you like a princess there
i wish you could be my dancing partner ,but it just a dreamland.
everytime could be hopeful
i hope you can give the stage more and more inconceivability
don't give up your host life
because you are a princess of stage

valve 说...

thank you very much!
I will try my best. In the stage, I know I isn't a princess.
but in the stage, I know there is a different Lily!

匿名 说...

good morning friends. I'm really into shoes and I was digging for the sake of that particular model. The prices for the boots were around 210 dollars everwhere. But completely I base this locate selling them as a remedy for half price. I exceptionally like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely buy these. what is your opinion?

匿名 说...

Hello. And Bye.

匿名 说...

good evening everyone. I'm honestly into shoes and I was searching as far as something that singular model. The prices seeking the shoes were all over 220 dollars everwhere. But finally I bring about this location selling them someone is concerned half price. I exceptionally want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely purchase them. what can you tell me about these?

匿名 说...

hi there dudes. I'm actually into shoes and I was digging allowing for regarding that singular brand. The prices for the sneakers were all over 190 pounds everwhere. But definitively I bring about this locate selling them as a remedy for half price. I really like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely order these. what can you say about it?

匿名 说...

good morning dudes. I'm actually into shoes and I had been searching for the sake of that meticulous model. The prices seeking the shoes were about 180 dollars everwhere. But for all I found this site selling them someone is concerned half price. I exceptionally like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely buy them. what do you think?